Your home and its contents are likely to be your most valuable financial assets.

It is therefore important to protect them against incidents that can potentially destroy or severely damage them.

There are three types of home insurance:

Buildings with accidental damage cover

This can be added to your home insurance policy and provides cover to the buildings including fixtures and fittings in your home, and any part of the buildings structure or decorations.

Contents with accidental damage cover

Can be added to your home insurance. This means you can also insure the contents of your home against accidental damage. This could cover you against spilling paint on your carpet or knocking over your television set or damaging other contents in your home by accident, although some exclusions apply.

Personal Possessions Cover

You can take out personal possessions as an addition to your contents insurance policy. This will insure your contents against loss or accidental damage inside or outside your home. It covers contents that are normally worn or carried by you, such as watches, cameras, keys and bicycles., Although some exclusions apply.

Contact Hambleton Financial Services for details of the buildings and contents policies available from a limited number of insurers, and which offer:

Up to 6 years no claims bonus
Immediate on-line cover if required
Competitive premiums
Legal Expenses Cover included
Home Emergency Cover optional

Call Us Today

Please call FREEPHONE 08000 196 194 and ask us for a competitive quote.

Enquiry Form


If you have an enquiry please get in touch with us.